On Hunger Strike since July 4,
O. Gaines, Jr. : Links
From The Student Life: Pomona College News
Regional News Sources
- May 5, 2000: Gaines Fights On; Inquiry Expands. By Will Weinstein, News Editor.
- April Foo1s Day, 2000 (Parody): The Bully
Pulpit alleges Gaines:
White as Driven Snow
- Feb. 25, 2000: "Gaines Adds Charges in Tenure Case," by Will Weinstein, News Editor.
- Oct. 8, 1999: "
Gaines Continues Fight for Tenure," by Will Weinstein, News Associate.
- May 7, 1999: "G
aines to Continue His Fight for Tenure," by Jeff Gernes, Editor-in-Chief.
- May 7, 1999: "Ga
ines Calls for Tenure Reveiw." By Stanley O. Gaines, Jr.
- May 7, 1999 (Another parody): "Gaines Deemed 'Too Black' By Faculty for Pomona’s Endeavors."
By Meryl Haydock & Matt Bender
- March 5, 1999:
"Associations Lobby for Gaines' Tenure." By Matthew Preusch.
- On Personality & Differences: A panel on, "Personality and Individual Differences as Reflected
in Personal Relationship Processes," at a conference of the International
Network on Personal Relations, June, 2000.
- On Attachments & Dilemmas: See abstract on "Patterns of Attachment and Responses To Accomodative
Dilemmas Among Interethnic/Interracial Couples," in Journal of
Social and Personal Relationships 16.2 (April 1999).
- On Support & Commitment: See abstract on, "Prescriptive Support and Commitment Processes
in Close Relationships," in Social Psychology Quarterly 60.1 (March 1997).
- On Interracial Relationships: Paper in Nommo
- On Jealousy: Abstracts (see session 1.11) from the 1996
International Conference on Personal
- Symposium: On Brother-Sister Relationships also from ICPR 1996 (see above).
RE: HUNGER STRIKES
THE LANDRUM KILLING, JAN. 11, 1999
- Gaines Speaking at Protest: from Pomona
College Student Life, Oct. 1, 1999.
- Irvin Landrum, Jr., Justice Organizing Committee:
is devoted to getting to the truth of the killing."
Open Records Appeal to National EEOC
7-31-2000 Rebuttal to Pomona
7-24-2000 Letter to President with CV
7-21-2000 Letter Requesting Access to Personnel File
Pomona Statement and Two Replies
Appeal for AAUP Investigation
2-1-99 Letter from Association of Black Psychologists
11-19-98 Court order in Corin v. Pomona